Our quality fur bed spreads are professionally hand crafted. Our standard size is for Double Beds. If you wish to order a custom size please contact us.
Taking care of your bedspread
Your new bedspread will last a lifetime.
- Wallaby fur is a fairly durable item and simply must be treated with common sense. Furs like cold, hate heat. They don’t like friction, or chemicals. They like space, and to be cleaned – but only by a fur professional.
- Ideally your fur should not be exposed to direct sunlight (which will fade your fur) or heat.
- Avoid insecticides, moth proofing, and other chemicals around on your fur, including perfumes, hairspray and makeup. Perfume contains alcohol, which can dry your pelts. Once a perfume gets into your fur it will be there to stay.
- If your fur gets wet, don’t panic. Most furs can handle a little bit of moisture, if it gets wet hang it to dry in a well ventilated room. Please resist the temptation to speed the drying process with a hairdryer or near a heat source. Remember furs do not like heat. After it dries you can then shake it again. Comb or brush it gently if the hairs seem a little bristly. If your fur has been soaked thru, however, take it immediately to a professional fur cleaner (not a standard dry cleaner).
- If your fur gets very dirty have it cleaned by a professional fur cleaner. Besides just cleaning, this conditions your fur.
- When you fur is not in use, ideally hang it in a spacious cupboard.