· 1½cups extra-virgin olive oil
· ¾cup soy sauce
· ½cup red wine vinegar
· ½cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· ¼cup Worcestershire sauce
· 2garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
· 1½teaspoons roughly chopped fresh parsley
· 2tablespoons dry mustard
· 2¼teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
· 1teaspoon black pepper, plus more as needed
· 500 gms of venison steaks (already cut up in retail packs)
1. Step 1
Combine all ingredients except venison in a large bowl. Submerge venison in the marinade, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours and up to 12 hours.
2. Step 2
Heat stovetop grill pan or grill. Remove venison from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill or hot pan, cook to medium rare 3-4 minutes per side. Allow venison to rest for 5 minutes before serving.